Friday 30 April 2010

PWG - THINK

WE NEED TO CHANGE THEIR MINDSET WHEN IT COMES TO, _ .
WHAT IS YOUR VIEW/TAKE ON, _ .
WE NEED TO CREATE A FUNDAMENTAL PARADIGM SHIFT, _ .
WE HAVE A GOOD GRASP OF WHAT IS REQUIRED, _ .
THAT'S MY 2 CENTS, _ .

2. ASSUME.
It is completely absurd to ASSUME that, _ .
I would ASSUME so , _ .


3. SUGGEST.
What I would SUGGEST is that you, _ .

4. SPECULATE.
I can only SPECULATE at this point, _ .

5. SEE IT.
How I SEE IT is like this. Firstly, _ .

6. SHARE.
I can SHARE with you how I have been THINKING AROUND THIS, _ .

7. OPINION.
I'm of the OPINION that, _ .

8. BELIEVE.
I BELEIEVE that the most optimal, _ .

9. UNDERSTANDING.
As I UNDERSTAND it, there are 3 main streams, _ .
Based on my current UNDERSTANDING of the situation, I would say that, _ .

10. PERSPECTIVE.
My PERCEPTION of the current game plan is that, _ .
From my PERSPECTIVE, I can see a number of, _ .
We need to look at it through the different stakeholder LENSES, _ .

11. CONSCIOUS.
One thing I am conscious of is, _ .

12. FEEL.
My FEELING on this is , _ .
I FEEL that we need to , _ .
The SENTIMENT I gather is ______....

No comments: